fuelgood Diesel - Facts
- fuelgood Diesel includes a new deposit control additive that gives excellent engine cleanliness. It contains deposit control technology approved by fuel marketers. The additive is a multipurpose premium additive that is used to strongly improve the quality of diesel fuel. At the recommended dosage it provides diesel fuel with the following performance features:
- Removal / Prevention of injector deposits in modern direct injection (DI) engines, to help maintain full engine power
- Removal / Prevention of injector deposits in indirect injection (IDI) engines
- Improvement of fuel stability (oxidation stability)
- Strong protection of the fuel system against corrosion
- Strong reduction of the foaming tendency of the diesel fuel
- Good water separability
- It may show positive effects on emissions. Fuel consumption may also be reduced, depending on vehicles and conditions.
- fuelgood products contain additives which allow the engine to perform better, decreasing the chance of incomplete combustion therefore reducing HC, CO and NOx emissions. fuelgood Diesel also contains biodiesel to meet European sustainability requirements.
Note – Fuel consumption reduction with fuelgood fuel may vary depending on the engine and driving conditions.
Properties Typical Value Unit Analysis Method Density max .845 g/l EN ISO 3675 95% distilled max .360 °C EN ISO 3405 Flash Point min 60 °C EN ISO 2719 Viscosity at 40°C 2 – 4.5 mm2/s EN ISO 3104 Sulphur Content max 10 ppm EN ISO 20846 CFPP Summer (16/3-15/1) max -5 °C Winter (16/11-15/3) max -15 °C
Terms & conditions
- Please note: Fuel consumption reduction and other benefits may vary according to vehicle type, vehicle condition, frequency of servicing and maintenance, driving conditions and driving style.