Help & FAQs
Here you can find information on promotions, discounts, fuel, delivery options and more. If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us using the support button below.
- How do I make a complaint?
All of our sites have a 24 hour Duty Manager, who can be reached through any member of our staff. They will address any issues you have, during your visit, and seek to rectify the situation on site.
- How do I commend one of your team members for good customer service?
- Why do you charge to park at your services?
Drivers of all vehicles are entitled to park for up to two hours, free of charge. We believe that this gives sufficient opportunity for rest and refreshment. Customers wishing to leave their cars overnight or stay more than 2 hours may purchase a pay and display ticket from the WHSmith store inside the building. For more information visit our parking page.
- What facilities are open throughout the night?
All of our motorway sites offer Starbucks, WH Smith & Forecourts 24 hours a day.
- I have a question about allergies, who do I speak to?
Customers who have questions about allergies should ask a member of our team or refer to the website of the relevant brand the query relates to.
- Can I swap or return something I bought in a Welcome Break site at a different Welcome Break location?
If possible we would advise you to take purchases back to the location at which they were purchased. However, if you have moved from this location we suggest problems are dealt with at the next Welcome Break service area, if you have rejoined the motorway. We are happy to exchange or refund any item in a saleable condition returned to us, with proof of purchase, within 30 days. Without proof of purchase, we will exchange at the current or last selling price.
- Why do you charge for cash withdrawals?
It is a service provided by Bank Machine, not by the banks and Bank Machine make the charge.
- Do you offer Wi-Fi?
Yes we do – as part of Welcome Break’s commitment to offer great customer service we provide free Wi-Fi that is accessible 24 hours. Whether you are travelling on business or for leisure this service is available to Welcome Break customers. Further details can be found on the Wi-Fi page.
- What is your pricing policy?
In setting our prices, we have to consider that we provide a large number of services 24 hours and for every day of the year. Some of these running costs are recovered in the products we retail. As a business, we always look for other revenues to ensure our main customer offer remains competitive amongst other MSA operators.
- How rigidly do you enforce the parking restrictions? What if someone exceeds the two hour limit by a few minutes?
We do enforce this restriction as we want to ensure sufficient parking space for all of our customers. If someone thinks they have been given a parking ticket unfairly, we will do all we can to help and look at their case individually.
- Do you operate a Coach Drivers Scheme?
- Where can I find out more information about Welcome Break hotels?
- What are your Hotel check-in and check-out times?