OPENING HOURS: 24 HOURS
Welcome Break has chosen Children in Need as its official charity; In 2017, we raised a fantastic £775,000 for this great cause. Our teams work really hard to raise for Children In Need, and we want to say a big thank you for your amazing generosity in helping us raise such a huge amount.
Keep your eye out for Pudsey Bear as he loves having his picture taken; you can tweet us a #PudseySelfie. You will also find some fantastic Children In Need gifts, merchandise and official Pudsey items at our tills. To find out more, and to donate to BBC Children in Need, please visit bbc.co.uk/pudsey
- No purchase necessary.
- All participating entries have to have a valid twitter account – winners will be contacted via Twitter DM.
- Competition is open to all UK residents with a personal Twitter account, excluding employees of Welcome Break.
- The prize includes a £5 Welcome Break Voucher, sent by post to an address the winner provides, to spend at any Welcome Break site.
- This competition rolls from one calendar month to the next calendar month. 4 x winners are drawn each calendar month to win the prize.
- Only one entry per twitter account per calendar month will be accepted.
- Welcome Break do not take any responsibility for availability of items for purchase on the chosen date of arrival at a Welcome Break site.
- No cash alternative will be offered and prize is non-transferable.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted and abided to. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Welcome Break reserves the right to modify the promotion at any time without any prior notice.
- This contest is in no way sponsored or administered by Twitter.
- Promoter: Welcome Break, 2 Vantage Court, Tickford Street, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire, MK16 9EZ